warzonei has launched a brand new Recreation Settings Replace for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on all platforms on March 11.
This new replace brings a refreshed playlist throughout MP & Zombies, and features a new Patch Notes display in recreation.
This Recreation Settings Replace provides the flexibility to see patch notes within the recreation itself as half of the Message of the Day. As well as, Treyarch has quickly eliminated Prop Hunt so as to add new maps and updates quickly.
Full breakdown on what’s new from warzonei:
ST. PATRICK’S STOCKPILE
Get able to go inexperienced! In celebration of St. Paddy’s, we’re launching the holiday-themed St. Patrick’s Stockpile mode in Multiplayer immediately by means of 10AM PT, March 18th.
Eradicate your enemies and gather the Shamrocks they drop, seize as many as you possibly can, and deposit your stash on the Pot o’ Gold to earn factors in your group. The primary group to hit the rating restrict wins, however watch out… you’ll drop your whole stockpile in the event you go down!
Maintain an eye fixed out for our extra basic tackle Stockpile arriving subsequent week after St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone. We’re big followers of this mode, and hope you get pleasure from it as a lot as we at all times have because it was launched in Black Ops III as Fracture.
PROP HUNT UPDATES INCOMING
Prop Hunt is taking a brief break whereas we refresh the prop choice on our current maps and add assist for 2 extra maps later within the season: Satellite tv for pc and our subsequent 6v6 map, Miami Strike. Face Off and Gunfight Blueprints additionally return to the Featured Playlist rotation this week.
IN-GAME PATCH NOTES
Gamers can even now see the brand new Patch Notes tab on the Message of the Day display, maintaining everybody updated on the most recent additions to the sport. Merely navigate to the set of notes you’d wish to learn and scroll by means of to see what’s new.
In the present day’s replace additionally contains new fixes and gameplay enhancements for Zombies and League Play, a brand new UI function in Create-a-Class, and extra. Right here’s what’s included:
- E-Tool melee weapon now available via in-game challenge and Store bundle.
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
In-Game Patch Notes
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode now available in Featured Playlists.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up Shamrocks and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team.
- First time to reach the score limit wins.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile [NEW]
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn’t scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Players placed from 26-50 on their Ladder at the end of an Event will now be awarded 1 Gem.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Players can now properly complete the “Treasured Weapons” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.