Call of duty: warzone replace launched a neat function, which lets you change the color of your clan tag and name. Right here is the right way to change it to any color you need.
Call of duty: warzone Season 2 formally kicked off earlier this week with tons of new content material. Maps, weapons, sport modes and of course a model new battle cross at the moment are obtainable however there may be additionally one neat characteristic that lets you change your clan tag and title within the sport.
read more: HOW TO CHANGE NAME
If you wish to make your clan tag and title look cooler with new colors, listed here are a pair of simple steps on the right way to obtain this:
- Access Social Menu
- Merely click on on the tab which reveals the quantity of your mates within the high proper nook or press F1 in your keyboard.
- Create a new Regiment
- Click on on the Regiments tab after which “Create a Regiment”.
- Enter the title of your Regiment and Regiment Tag with color codes
- Enter the title of your Regiment within the first area.
- Within the Regiment tag area, you’ll have to use a particular image to make this work. The shortcut for the image we want is right ALT button + number 3. If the arrow doesn’t seem when you enter the shortcut, attempt yet one more time and two arrows ought to seem. Delete one as we solely want one arrow.
Upon getting the arrow in place, it’s good to enter the quantity of your most well-liked color. Right here is the desk of available colors:
- ^1 – Red
- ^2 – Green
- ^3 – Yellow
- ^4 – Blue
- ^5 – Light Purple
- ^6 – Purple
- ^7 – White
- ^8 – Light Green
- ^9 – Grey
- ^0 – Black
After you have got entered the color code, add your clan tag. Remember that you’ll have solely three letters remaining since we now have used two letters for the color code. So ultimately, earlier than you click on “Create a Regiment” your regiment tag ought to seem like this: ^6ACF. Here’s a screenshot in case this appears complicated: