One time I ran into a Redditor posting about how to gift bundles with the Call of Duty Companion App to his squad. At that moment, I got hyped to know the answer since giving away battle passes is already a thing on the app, and this would make for a fun addition.
So, without hesitation, I jumped on to the comments.
I enjoyed the rows over rows of “yes” replies jazzed up with the occasional “hell yeah” comments and even some mentions educating me with a hand-written tutorial on how to gift bundles with the Call of Duty Companion App.
So, I immediately ignited my pc, flicked through the patch notes, and realized that every single one of those god-sent Redditors was telling the truth.
It’s the same as giving away the battle pass.
In October 2020, Call of Duty announced it has introduced this handy and much-appreciated feature to its smartphone Call of Duty Companion app.
READ MORE: HOW TO GIFT THE BATTLE PASS IN WARZONE
I even went as far as doing it myself and sent a chilling “SAW Bundle” to a close friend. There’s nothing to say about her reaction aside from a disturbing smile and “damn that looks fresh as ice”! خرید کرکره برقی
That being as it may, the whole thing requires players to already have in-game “CP,” which is only available for purchase on the main activation account. At the time of this writing, that’s the case, and the Call of Duty Companion App doesn’t include this feature.
Before moving on to learn the gift bundle through the Call of Duty Companion App, the Activision account has to be synced with the Companion app to transfer CP and friend-list updates. After the sync-up, it’s just a couple of tabs to wrap up a bundle in ribbons and send it to the squad.
Notes: It’s required for the recipient to be on the friend list for at least 7 days.
Here’s how to gift bundles using the Call of Duty Companion App:
- download Call of Duty Companion App | download IOs | download android
- Tab the player button down-screen and choose the store tab on top.
- On this page, free and the newest bundles are accessible on a slider.
- Select the preferred bundle and hit “Gift.”
- Scroll to a friend from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Gift and Buy.”
- All done: a message pops up indicating that the transfer has been successful with a copy option (sent to activation account).
Call of Duty Companion App gift-giving option is available across all platforms – PS4, Xbox, and PC. Enjoy!
How to gift Bundle in warzone with pc or ps4 | ps5
- open the warzone game
- go to the store tab and find the bundle which you want to gift.
- while you be on the bundle, there would be two options. For PC, you can press the R button to buy the bundle or press the X button to gift that.
- if you did not activate the 2Fa (two-factor authentication) yet while you press the X to gift the bundle, you would see a message for activating that
- but if you activated that already you would face this massage.
- It actually explained some points about this ability. And it’s not a critical massage. Click on the continue option.
- Firstly, it said that you can gift both bundles and the Battle pass to your friends.
- The second picture says that your friends would receive a notification in-game after you gift them a bundle. And also, they access the bundle immediately after you give that.
- The third one explains the limitation of the gifting, and it says you can just gift three bundles per day.
- after that, on the list that appears on the left side of the screen, you should select the friend you want to gift him the bundle.