Season 2 Reloaded launches tonight at 9PM PT Mar. 29th / 12AM ET Mar. 30th, delivering new Multiplayer and Zombies content material, new options, new Prop Hunt maps, League Play updates, bug fixes and stability enhancements, and new methods to play for all Black Ops cold war gamers. Right here’s a take a look at what’s coming, together with detailed patch notes under.
Miami Strike (6v6)
First up, Miami Strike involves 6v6 this week with a streamlined map format that includes a completely new waterside path that opens up new close-quarters alternatives. This sun-drenched tackle the unique South Seaside MP locale sees a classic automotive present taking up the streets, with the highway previous the Paramour Lodge now sealed off for fast-paced motion.
Bounce into the brand new Miami Strike 24/7 playlist this week to get your 6v6 repair, that includes a combination of TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint modes. And for these already trying ahead to the subsequent batch of 6v6 maps: Season Three can be right here earlier than you recognize it, once we’ll be dropping much more MP maps to get pleasure from.
Mansion (2v2, 3v3)
Our Gunfight and Face Off modes been massively fashionable this season, and we’re delivering a brand new small-scale battleground this week with the launch of Mansion for 2v2 and 3v3. Take the struggle to an opulent Cuban compound and select between head-on conflicts within the heart courtyard, or high-visibility energy positions from above.
This deserted Russian village hides an insidious secret as Nikita Dragovich’s testing floor for the growth of the Numbers Program. This week, Golova joins the map rotation in Black Ops cold war’s greatest Multiplayer battles up to now. Squad up and drop into our new Multi-Team playlists, together with the all-new 40-player Hardpoint.
You’ve by no means performed the OBJ like this earlier than. Our new large-scale Multi-Team Hardpoint mode drops ten groups of 4 into the largest maps within the sport to struggle for management of a number of Hardpoints at a time.
Every set of Hardpoints lasts 120 seconds earlier than rotating to the subsequent areas, and in contrast to 6v6 and 12v12 Hardpoint, your workforce will earn 1 point every second for all teammates contained in the Hardpoint. The primary squad to succeed in 1,000 points wins the match!
New Prop Hunt Maps + Props
Prop Hunt returns this week with two further maps becoming a member of the rotation: Miami Strike and Satellite tv for pc! We’ve additionally refreshed the prop choice for almost all of our present maps to assist hold these Hunters on their toes. Squad up and leap into the up to date Prop Hunt playlist this week.
With the brand new additions of Apocalypse Hardpoint and Specific S&D to the League Play rotation, we’re continually engaged on extra methods to enhance the aggressive expertise. We have heard the latest suggestions on Wildcard choice and agree: we would like gamers to decide to a playstyle in League Play.
Beginning with Season Two Reloaded, the Law Breaker Wildcard will now not permit any weapon to be put into both weapon slot in League Play. Gamers will solely be capable to use a major and secondary weapon, so if you wish to run two major weapons in League Play, you will want to select one up from the bottom.
Legislation Breaker will now solely permit gamers to equip a number of Perks from the identical Perk class. As well as, the Perk Greed Wildcard will now be restricted utterly in League Play. Notice: this solely impacts League Play, not Customized Video games or CDL.
We’ve additionally added new Match Suspension penalties for gamers who give up mid-match or interact in pleasant hearth to make sure a greater aggressive expertise for all gamers. These penalties will escalate with a number of offenses, so play good or pay the worth.
We couldn’t have requested for a greater response to Outbreak’s launch from the Zombies group. Since its introduction, extra gamers have performed Black Ops cold war Zombies than ever earlier than, together with at launch… and that’s a lot of zombie killers. We’re immensely grateful for the reception from the group to this point, and we’re simply getting began.
New Outbreak Content material
Somewhat than introducing a single Zombies locale in Season Two, the workforce launched Outbreak with three large areas to discover throughout the sprawling Ural Mountains in Russia. This week, we’re increasing our greatest Zombies expertise but with the huge new nighttime Sanatorium area, together with the brand new Safe Goal, new in-game Intel, new Grime Bike automobile, and much more secrets and techniques for gamers to find.
Between our conventional round-based maps, the brand new large-scale experiences of Outbreak, and the co-op madness of Useless Ops Arcade 3 and Onslaught, we’ve by no means supplied so some ways for the group to get pleasure from Zombies – and we’re going to maintain pushing the envelope in 2021. Wanting forward, the Darkish Aether story will proceed in Outbreak in Season Three, teeing up the occasions that can unfold all through Black Ops cold war Zombies within the seasons to return. Keep tuned.
Dead Ops Arcade 3 Updates
Should you’ve been in search of much more causes to leap into Useless Ops Arcade, that is the replace you’ve been ready for. Beginning with Season Two Reloaded, gamers will now earn player XP and Battle Pass XP in Useless Ops Arcade 3, so that you’ll at all times make progress towards Status Grasp and Battle Go Tiers as you tackle the dreaded Mamaback.
We’ve additionally added a brand new Silverback Slideways bonus map to the combination, in addition to a ton of new gameplay updates, bug fixes, and stability enhancements. Take a look at the patch notes under for the complete listing of modifications, and prepare to squad up in Useless Ops!
New Onslaught LTM + Content material (PS4/PS5)**
Zombies followers on PlayStation can tackle the brand new Containment limited-time mode in Onslaught for an intense new expertise on the sport’s Gunfight maps, together with a brand new Blueprint Challenge to earn the unique “Jungle Fighter” tactical rifle Blueprint.
Onslaught additionally receives a slew of new merchandise drops, together with Stage 2 and Stage 3 Armor, Ammo Mods and Aether Device drops to improve your weapons, and new Bronze, Silver, and Gold Chalice drops that can Pack-a-Punch your weapon for the primary time in Onslaught.
Blueprint Support, Stability & Bug Fixes + Extra
Gamers will now be capable to apply any Weapon Blueprint they personal to their weapon within the Pause menu in Zombies, together with any weapon picked up or bought from a Wall Purchase! This replace additionally features a slate of stability fixes, gameplay enhancements, and bug fixes throughout Outbreak, “Firebase Z,” “Die Maschine,” Useless Ops Arcade 3, and Onslaught – learn on below for patch notes to see what’s new.
WEAPON TUNING UPDATE
We take weapon balancing significantly and make tuning choices based mostly on time-to-kill (TTK) information as every new weapon is launched to the meta. As a rule of thumb, if it’s been some time since we’ve wanted to implement large-scale tuning modifications, that’s an excellent signal that the meta is mostly well-balanced.
We wish to thank our invested group for all the nice suggestions and gameplay information that we have to drive stability modifications. We see the way you play, and with billions of gameplay interactions at our fingertips, we’ve taken a recent tuning go throughout the Black Ops cold war arsenal to make sure every weapon performs to its strengths with out rising as a transparent frontrunner in its class.
New Tuning Adjustments
In Season Two Reloaded, we’ve carried out tuning to make the Krig 6, FFAR 1, and Groza extra aggressive within the assault rifle class, whereas adjusting the Milano 821, KSP 45, LC10, MAC-10, and AK-74u within the SMG class. We’ve additionally made particular efficiency tuning to the RPG-7, 1911, Magnum, and extra.
These modifications embrace full tuning passes on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on assault rifles and SMGs, rising harm for rockets towards enemies with Flak Jacket in Hardcore, and eradicating glint from sniper rifles with Iron Sights. Take a look at the complete listing of patch notes under for all the main points.
Please word that these modifications are just for Black Ops cold war, and aren’t mirrored in Warzone. For details on what’s coming in Warzone, make sure you comply with @RavenSoftware on Twitter.
MORE TO COME
Later within the season, search for the introduction of Gunsmith Customs to create your individual customized Blueprints, the launch of Gunfight Tournaments, and our sixth new weapon of the season: the devastating ZRG 20mm sniper rifle. As at all times, you’ll find extra information on every thing coming in Season Two Reloaded on the Call of Duty Blog.
With out additional ado, right here’s what’s coming on the launch of Season Two Reloaded in Black Ops cold war, beginning at 9PM PT tonight, March twenty ninth / 12AM ET Tuesday, March 30th:
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Reloaded Weapon Buffs/Nerfs. pic.twitter.com/1ztscifAbg
— Black Ops Cold War & Warzone News (@CODColdWarNews) March 29, 2021
- Assault Rifles
- Krig 6
- Improved visibility while firing in ADS.
- Complete tuning pass on weapon accuracy, weapon movement, and visual clarity while firing with any Optic attachment.
- Addressed instances of the weapon feeling “floaty” when firing for a prolonged amount of time.
- FFAR 1
- Increased ballistic speed by 12.8%.
- Increased maximum damage range by 40%.
- Complete tuning pass on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that affect Recoil on assault rifles.
- Krig 6
- Submachine Guns
- Milano 821
- Increased mid-range damage by 10%.
- Increased mid-range damage range by 33%.
- Increased sprint out speed by 14.2%.
- Increased raise speed by 11%.
- Slightly increased ADS-in speed.
- KSP 45
- Increased ballistic speed by 32.5%.
- Reduced burst delay by 20%.
- Reduced accuracy with prolonged firing.
- Reduced muzzle velocity by 23.4%.
- Reduced max damage range by 41%.
- Slightly reduced mid-range damage.
- Modified bullet pattern to add slightly more horizontal trajectories.
- Milano 821
- Full tuning go on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on SMGs.
- Light Machine Weapons
- Gentle Machine Gun Alpha
- Lowered most harm vary by 25%.
- Gentle Machine Gun Alpha
- Sniper Rifles
- Disabled glint impact on sniper rifles with Iron Sights geared up.
- Elevated ADS velocity by 11%.
- Barely decreased hip-fire accuracy.
- Twin Wield: Bullet trajectories are actually extra assorted when firing each weapons concurrently.
- Redesigned the 4.7” Takedown Barrel attachment right into a “Tight Snub” Barrel. This attachment now provides harm to each enemies and automobiles.
- Barely elevated blast radius.
- Significantly elevated size of straight rocket flight path.
- Rockets now inflict extra harm to enemies with Flak Jacket in Hardcore. Nonetheless requires a direct hit for a 1-hit kill.
- Infantry V-Choke
- Up to date attachment description to make clear professionals and cons.
- Infantry V-Choke
- Weapon Development
- Gamers can now earn Weapon XP and Problem progress by utilizing any weapon, even when they don’t at the moment personal it (for instance, utilizing one other participant’s weapon picked up from the bottom that the participant doesn’t at the moment personal).
- Barely decreased velocity of altering stances from stand, crouch, and susceptible. Further changes to return to handle remaining disparity between 1st-person and Third-person views.
- Added Automobiles part.
- Addressed a problem with the “Killed By” stat not monitoring correctly.
- Miami Strike (6v6)
- Miami Strike added to 6v6 rotation in Multiplayer modes.
- Miami Strike will substitute the unique Miami map in all core modes with the exception of Mixed Arms, Search & Destroy, and VIP Escort.
- Miami Strike 24/7 playlist additionally out there at launch.
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3)
- Mansion added to rotation in Gunfight and Face Off.
- Golova (Multi-Staff)
- Golova added to rotation in Multi-Staff modes.
- Hardpoint: Addressed a problem that allowed gamers to seize P3 Hardpoint outdoors of the meant boundary.
- The Pines
- Management: Adjusted Zone B to permit capturing towards the pizza counter.
- Hardpoint: Adjusted distance of spawns from P1 to every facet of the map to scale back possibilities of spawning beside or behind enemy workforce.
- Management: Prolonged Zone A as much as the platform outdoors of “inexperienced” room.
- Management: Conditional Attacker spawns added to scale back journey time to Zone A.
- Hardpoint: Eliminated spawns that have been too near P2 and P5.
- Hardpoint: Added a bigger unfold of spawns for P1, P2, and P3 to scale back possibilities of spawning behind enemy workforce.
- Miami (Unique)
- Scaled down bullet collision on the Miami Patrol van.
- Multi-Staff Hardpoint
- New Multiplayer mode added to Multi-Staff.
- 10 squads of 4 struggle for a number of Hardpoints at a time. Every set of Hardpoints lasts 120 seconds earlier than rotating to the subsequent areas.
- Groups will earn 1 level each second for all teammates inside of a Hardpoint.
- The primary squad to succeed in 1,000 factors wins the match.
- Prop Hunt
- Miami Strike and Satellite tv for pc added to map rotation.
- Refreshed prop rotation for a number of present maps.
- Addressed a problem the place the Finest Play prop digicam might seem underground.
- New Customized Sport Choices added:
- Time Per Phase: The quantity of time added onto the present spherical time restrict when a zone phase is captured.
- Extra time Guidelines: Determines whether or not Extra time Protection is given to the workforce with probably the most kills or probably the most zone segments captured in the course of the earlier rounds.
- New Customized Sport Choices added:
- Added Gunfight mode-specific Medals.
- Battle Chatter now disabled in Gunfight and Gunfight variants.
- VIP Escort
- Addressed a problem the place the participant might hear incorrect VO traces when starting a spherical because the VIP.
- Addressed a problem the place teammates might spawn on prime of each other after a workforce wipe respawn.
- Enemy pink dots will now be prioritized on prime of goal icons on the mini-map.
- Miami Strike 24/7 [NEW]
- Multi-Staff Hardpoint – Golova [NEW]
- Multi-Staff Moshpit [NEW]
- Moshpit of Multi-Staff modes, together with 40-Participant Hardpoint on Ruka, Alpine, Sanatorium, and Golova.
- Prop Hunt [NEW]
- Snipers Solely Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off
- Flashbang/Surprised Challenges are actually simpler to finish.
- Fog of Warfare
- Addressed inconsistencies with the Smoke Grenade Cowl Assists fight stat.
- Addressed points with “Fog of Warfare” Problem and “Sight Unseen” Medal not monitoring correctly with the Hazard Shut Wildcard geared up.
- Up to date Problem description for readability.
- Gestures can now be used earlier than the spherical begins.
- Up to date messaging when a participant is kicked from the social gathering.
- Addressed and subject the place gamers on Mounted Turrets may very well be resistant to Grime Bike automobiles.
- Addressed a problem the place VO would say “No Targets Destroyed” if the Assault Helicopter was destroyed with a Cruise Missile.
- Law Breaker
- Legislation Breaker in League Play will now not permit any weapon to be put into both weapon slot. Gamers will solely be capable to use a Main and Secondary weapon.
- Legislation Breaker will now solely permit gamers to equip a number of Perks from the identical Perk class.
- Perk Greed
- Perk Greed is now restricted utterly.
- Gamers who give up out of lively matches or are kicked for pleasant hearth will now be issued a matchmaking suspension for a interval of time.
- Penalties will escalate if the participant continues to give up out of matches or is constantly kicked for pleasant hearth.
- Prolonged placement bracket to incorporate High 25 and High 50.
- Up to date gem illustration in Rank Development display screen.
- Up to date Ladder Occasion Full display screen with new gem celebration animation.
- Added location to the highest of the League Play Ladder to showcase present placement gems.
- New Area
- Sanatorium (Night) area added to Outbreak.
- New Goal
- Safe Objective added to Outbreak.
- New Vehicle
- Grime Bike automobile added to Outbreak.
- New Intel
- New Audio Logs and Radio Transmissions added for gamers to find within the Ural Mountains.
- Added fixes for numerous crashes associated to Aims, Trials, the RAI-Ok 84, and the Frost Blast Discipline Improve.
- Addressed numerous points the place gamers might fall out of the map on Alpine.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers might get caught in a planter on Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place the Golden Chest might push automobiles below the map.
- Addressed a problem the place kills with automobiles weren’t at all times contributing to the Dragon Relic.
- Gamers will now take harm from the Dragon Relic rocket thrusters when it takes off. Look out under!
- Lowered length of Holdout Goal by 30 seconds.
- Added Ammo Cache to the Holdout Goal house in Alpine.
- Cleaned up areas that have been interfering with barricading and capturing out of home windows within the Golova Holdout Goal.
- The Defend console now takes extra harm from Hellhounds.
- Addressed a problem the place selecting up the specimen head whereas susceptible might stop the participant from with the ability to deposit it in the course of the Defend Goal.
- Addressed a problem the place the progress bar for depositing the canister might break in the course of the Retrieve Goal.
- Enemies will now not de-spawn when the Payload teleports.
- Addressed numerous zombie pathing points in Ruka, Alpine, and Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place Manglers might nonetheless use their arm cannons and Krasny Soldats might nonetheless use their jet packs after they have been destroyed by Vitality Mines.
- Addressed a problem the place harm from the Tempest was not mitigated by Armor.
- Addressed a problem the place zombies would ignore gamers when one other participant deployed a Cymbal Monkey and left the match.
- Discipline Upgrades
- Addressed a problem the place Discipline Upgrades may very well be reset after switching lessons and warping to a different area.
- Addressed a problem the place Discipline Improve cost was not reset when altering lessons.
- Addressed a problem the place Elites weren’t being counted towards the Outbreak Eliminations problem.
- Addressed a problem the place Trials challenges have been duplicating sooner than meant.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers have been unable to re-roll attachments on some weapons after upgrading them on the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Closed an exploit that allowed duplication of the Ray Gun or RAI-Ok 84 utilizing the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers with a full stack of Tools had the choice to select up that very same Tools and drop their stack.
- Assist weapons that use ammo will now not be refilled when warping to a different area.
Spherical-Primarily based Maps
- Firebase Z
- Addressed a problem the place cross-platform gamers have been unable to load right into a Personal match.
- Closed an exploit within the Village the place zombies have been unable to assault the participant.
- Closed an exploit that allowed gamers to depart the map in Rocky Protection.
- Closed an exploit that allowed accessing the Teleporter earlier than buying the primary door.
- Die Maschine
- Addressed a problem the place the D.I.E. Shockwave may very well be obtained by means of the door to its location.
- Added numerous crash fixes associated to facet quests.
Useless Ops Arcade 3
- Gamers now earn participant XP and Battle Go development in all Useless Ops Arcade modes (topic to further tuning).
- Bonus Maps
- New Silverback Slideways bonus map added to rotation.
- Elevated Key spawn charges and added further Key areas.
- Tuned the quantity of hits a participant can soak up in The Wild earlier than dying.
- Tuned life donation rewards.
- Added fixes for numerous shield-type pickups not correctly crediting their proprietor with kills.
- Addressed a problem the place spinning Chickens might doubtlessly kill the participant with sawblades.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers have been typically unable to depart the Lethal Dungeon when accumulating the ladder.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers may very well be left behind when the Dungeon was triggered.
- Addressed a problem the place the Flogger Lure might trigger unintentional participant deaths.
- Added numerous exploit fixes.
- Boss / Underboss degree enemies will now kill in a single shot regardless of whether or not the participant is in First Particular person.
- Lowered explosive harm vary of Meatballs once they die.
- Addressed a problem that might lead to spawning invisible enemies.
- Addressed a problem the place the Spider might launch the participant’s automobile out of the map.
- Addressed a problem the place our bodies might disappear in sure graphical modes.
- Addressed a problem the place some particle results weren’t enjoying on enemies.
- Addressed a problem the place particular particle results might stay on-screen as a substitute of being cleaned up.
- Addressed a problem the place choosing the Flip Bumper controller setting might create a battle when switching from First Particular person mode to basic mode.
- Added numerous crash fixes.
- Gamers are actually capable of instantly give up the match after a number migration happens in Useless Ops Arcade 3.
- Battle to include the forces of the Darkish Aether and survive an intense new expertise on close-quarters Gunfight maps.
- Blueprint Problem
- Full the newest Blueprint Problem unlock the unique “Jungle Fighter” tactical rifle Weapon Blueprint.
- New Merchandise Drops
- Stage 2 and Stage 3 Armor drops now out there.
- Ammo Mod drops now out there that apply a random alternate ammo kind to your weapon.
- Aether Device drops now out there that improve your weapon.
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Chalice drops now out there that can Pack-a-Punch your weapon, as soon as earned.
- Server Pause
- Server pause now out there in Personal Onslaught matches.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Useless Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Containment [NEW] (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Apply Blueprint
- Gamers can now apply any Weapon Blueprint they personal to their weapon within the Pause menu, together with any weapon picked up or acquired from a Wall Purchase.
- Dead Wire
- Useless Wire Tier V now appropriately spreads to three targets as a substitute of 5.
- Addressed a problem the place Useless Wire was doing the identical quantity of tick harm to zombies and particular enemies.
- Elemental Pop
- Tuned down depth of FX on Tier V electrical discharge for Elemental Pop.
- Addressed a problem the place some gamers might get caught on the Pause display screen in Zombies.
- Addressed situations the place gamers weren’t put into the identical social gathering after accepting an invitation.
- Addressed a problem in “Finish of the Line” the place the participant might fall by means of the bottom after utilizing a turret.
- Addressed a uncommon crash that might happen when coming into or quitting a mission.